Tuesday 1 October 2019

Tikli Fataka Gun

 


Tikli Fataka Gun


These were the some of the first toy guns that became popular during my childhood times. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSqrkEdNxQw

Let me take you to the times, when firecrackers were a mandate during Diwali. Our families were big and all our cousins had craze for fancy crackers. Each year, we would request our Dad to take us to the firecrackers shop 2 weeks prior to the Diwali festival. At the crackers stall, we would select each kind of fancy crackers atleast 1 in number. Some were too costly but were fun to see. In our words, let me name some of the firecrackers, they were 'Fuljhadi' , 'Anaar' , 'Chakri' , 'Double shot' , 'Top tiger' , 'Gondli bomb' , 'Tikli roll' (displayed in the above picture) , 'Rocket' , 'Lighter' , 'Colour smoke' and many more.

When I was small, I use to get my toy gun with plenty of rolls with me and all day, I was like 'Thak thak thak' just annoying everyone with the noise :D lol , one day I got tired of bursting those tiny fataka one by one. And I decided to use 5-10 of the tikli bombs together. So what I did was, I tore these rolls and gathered 5-10 tiny pieces, arranged them to make a pile and got an iron hammer to burst them. I thought it would be fun, as I wanted to hear the louder noise and what was its impact. So, I took the hammer and hit the tikli pile from a good height. It gave a bright luminous glow while bursting and a much louder noise that made my ears numb for about 5 minutes. And I was like, Wtf! this was fun but quite dangerous too. I was scared for a while and decided to never repeat it :D

2 comments:

  1. It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read. Best Freie waffen service provider

    ReplyDelete